Материал из Letopisi.Ru — «Время вернуться домой»
|Ages||8, 9, 10|
|Purpose||Мини-язык для обучения|
|Visual_Text_Blocks||Выбор между текстом или блоками|
|ActiveNow||Project is active|
- Tynker - https://www.tynker.com/
- 60,000,000 kids worldwide - Tynker is the #1 Kids Coding Platform where millions have learned to code. Tynker offers self-paced online courses for children to learn coding at home, as well as an engaging programming curriculum for schools and camps.
- 147,659,356 - number of participants
- Kids learn on their own as they earn badges by completing game-like lessons
- Ouyang, Y. et al.: Introducing Computational Thinking Through Non-Programming Science Activities. In: Proceedings of the 49th ACM Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education. pp. 308–313 ACM, New York, NY, USA (2018).
- Create your FREE account
- Add students to your classroom
- Ask students to log in to tynker - Activities are in their dashboard!
- Track student progress and print cool certificates